Thursday, June 26, 2014

ESSENCE LIPSTICKS


Lately I have been a bit obsessed with buying and trying cheaper makeup. I have recently fallen in love with Essence makeup so I decided to pick up three lipsticks and give them a go. I got these in the Essence stand in Penny's.
01 Coral Calling, 02 All You Need is Red, 07 Natural Beauty


I am actually surprisingly impressed with these lipsticks, they're quite smooth and creamy and also have great colour pay off as you can see from the pictures below. I do find that they are a bit slippy to apply and it's easy to get carried away with them. They do feather a bit but for a €2.99 lipstick, they're really great. I also really like the packaging of these because they don't look cheap the way other cheap lipsticks look such as wet n wild. 

I also don't find them to be patchy or settle into lines or anything like that. They really just look nice when applied. I haven't worn any of them for a long period of time so I can't say what the lasting power is like with them but I will definitely be getting more of them. They're great for if you want to try out different lip colours to find what suits you without spending too much on something you might not wear often. The colour selection isn't huge but it's pretty decent and has a slot of wearable colours. Thanks for reading!

                            Natural Beauty                                                   Coral Calling                                               All You Need Is Red
 

No comments:

Post a Comment