Tuesday, July 1, 2014

L'OREAL TRUE MATCH FOUNDATION

When I tried this foundation a couple of months ago I remember not really liking it. I spotted it again in my drawer the other day so I decided to give it a second chance and I am soooo happy I did.


Back when I tried this foundation first, I was obsessed with my Revlon Colorstay foundation so because it was a very different texture I just didn't enjoy it. However, I am super happy that I gave it another go because I now love it and it is now one of my favourites. 

It was easy for me to find the perfect shade for myself since there is a wide range of shades available. I apply this foundation using my Real Techniques complexion sponge because I find it works better than any brush I tried. I don't know how to explain the consistency of this foundation, it's quite runny yet I feel like it's quite a dry formula. It is super easy to build this foundation and get a full coverage face.

I will definitely keep repurchasing this foundation. Thanks for reading!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment