Wednesday, January 15, 2014

GARNIER BB CREAM

Ok so I got the Garnier BB Cream miracle skin perfecter for combination to oily skin. I have seen so many good reviews on it so I really wanted to try it myself and so far I really do like it.




It claims to:
Blur pores and imperfections
Even tones and boost glow
Moisturise
and be
Anti-Shine

I agree with the first three claims but I do find that I get a bit shiny throughout the day, although, I don't get as shiny as I do with other foundations. I was a bit worried at first because it was quite a liquidy consistency but it turned out to have quite good coverage. The colour I got it in was light and I found that after I applied it, it did oxidise and get a small bit darker than it was when I first applied it which I didn't like only for the fact that it meant it was then a tiny bit dark for me, but nothing I couldn't work with. 


Overall I really do like this BB cream although I do see it as more of a foundation because it was quite a good medium coverage. I use a real techniques buffing brush to apply this and I think it works great. Thanks for reading:)

No comments:

Post a Comment